We’re offering a great opportunity for a talented Web Designer / Front End Developer to join our growing Digital Marketing team.
We are looking for the right person to fit in with our creative team: a well rounded web developer with the knack for creating inspiring and functional web content. You are likely to have a passion for all things digital, keen to take responsibility for your own projects, and ready to try out new ideas in a supportive environment.
You will be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of creative and interactive solutions for clients as part of our Content Marketing team. You will be designing and developing content for a wide variety of projects which could include the creation of interactive web pages, designing infographics and making improvements to our clients websites.
This is a great opportunity for a web design professional with a flexible approach and the ability to deliver creative and interactive solutions to a high standard.
- Strong portfolio of web development projects
- Experience working with third party API’s would be beneficial
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytic and problem solving skills
- Delivery oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and delight our customers
In addition to the standard things like a competitive salary and a great working environment, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment including:
- Industry leading in house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- Free catered team lunch every Friday
- The opportunity to attend industry leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one to ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- Company car scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
How to Apply
1. Your current CV
2. Your availability for interview and start dates.
3. Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
4. Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive, and negotiable dependent on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Other benefits: A friendly office, with a lovely office dog and company social activities. Contributory company pension scheme. And a great Christmas party!
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.