#3, Best Online Graduate Computer Information Technology Programs (U.S. News & World Report 2016).
- Comprehensive coverage of both client-side and server-side development
- Exploration of the latest topics in PHP.NET (C# 3.0, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, LINQ, WCF, and WPF), and Enterprise Java (Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, and EJBs)
- Practice in cutting-edge technologies such as Ruby on Rails, AJAX, Flex, and Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Hands-on experience executing web application projects that also involve interacting with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, and SQLSERVER
Students who complete the Computer Information Systems masters degree concentration in Web Application Development will be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced knowledge in the analysis and documentation of requirements for architecture, design, and implementation of computer applications systems.
- Proficiency in software and computing skills as they pertain to the design and implementation of database systems, data communications, systems analysis, and design.
- Competence sufficient to identify current and emerging information technologies that may have strategic value for enterprise; assess where those technologies have value; and manage the implementation of those technologies in the enterprise.
- Advanced knowledge of web application development languages.
- Competence sufficient to apply acquired knowledge in migrating to new and emerging standards and technologies.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Master in Web and Multimedia Design - Alitalia
Web Design and Development Services in Toronto
Web Design and Development Company in India